Tyler Crowley has spent years working with hundreds of early-stage startup founders to refine their ideas, determine which problems to solve and develop compelling pitches.
This afternoon event in collaboration with Stockholm Tech fest and in collaboration with #SUP46 (Startup People of Sweden) he held his first pitch masterclass in Stockholm.
The session was about the specific techniques that get the audience attention and make them stay engaged and remember every detail about your pitch.
The event was really intriguing and provided several useful tools to be successful in your own pitches. So in this blog post I’m going to give some example of these tools and maybe forward some knowledge from Crowley.
- First he mentioned that is all about the audience, not you! And the first 30 seconds is the most important, to be able to create the wanted connection with the audience.
- Be really clear about ”What is your end goal?”
- Be Memorable and Likable. Not just one of them, you have to be both to be successful in your pitch.
- Create a character and a drama. This will make you more memorable with the crowd.
- Try to take your data and information and narrow it down to simple fractions. For example if you show numbers, don´t use thousands, millions etc., instead use 2/3, percentage or smaller numbers.
- Don´t forget the ”wow” moment. It you get the crown to say ”Wow!” you have made an success, because that ”Wow”-feeling is a psychological factor, a person will not say ”wow” if it doesn’t feel the ”wow”.
- Try to focus your pitch on how the customers feel when they use my product.
With the last two bullet points you can see that we make our decision emotionally, so try to connect and engage the customer with your product. Make the pitch about them and in the end make them choose you.
Pingback: Buy generic norco tablets overnight delivery without prescription safe
Pingback: nhân mã khi thích ai đó
Pingback: dumps cvv
Pingback: ruger in stock